The Shop Is Back Open!

Jan 30, 2016

My plan, late last December, was to close up shop for Christmas and through the New Year. And then I started student teaching, and everything got a bit crazy for awhile there! Now it's the end of January, and I'm just now getting things back opened up over at the shop - I'd love for you to take a look!

We're supposedly getting a HUGE storm here in the Midwest in the next couple of days, so if you're in need of something to keep you cozy and warm I've got a few items that might fit the bill!

And don't forget, every purchase helps buy solar lights for Al Amal! I'm able to purchase AT LEAST one solar light for every shop purchase, which means tons of refugees are gaining access to safety and education, the ability to maneuver the refugee camps at all hours (as many are showing up in the middle of the night), see where they're going as they walk to their next location, and so much more!

I'm also using shop profits to buy books and supplies for my middle school classroom. I'm teaching in a Title 1 school in one of the poorest neighborhoods here in Omaha, so my students can't afford to buy things like notebooks and pencils. My goal is to have a huge classroom library for them to use during our silent reading, and to always have pencils and notebooks and paper and such on-hand. I also need to make copies for their writer's notebooks, quizzes, and such, and our district doesn't have the money to fully fund that, so I use shop profits for this as well.

It's the most rewarding, and the most draining, work I've ever done. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Thanks in advance for checking out the shop!

3 comments :

  1. Lectra+Modaris+V8R1 Expert + 3D Prototyping+Full Module

    https://softwaresolution4industryssi.blogspot.com/2019/12/lectramodarisv8r1-expert-3d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. super slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เว็บ PGSLOT ของเรานำมาให้ลูกค้าทุกท่านได้เล่น เพื่อความสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลิน ที่มาพร้อมกับความปลอดภัย และรวดเร็วของแอดมินตลอดทั้งวัน

    ReplyDelete

Instagram